Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Buggies For Plowing Snow

January.

And January is over, it was tough, but I could not intorrompere chain designs. Let's see if
resist for the next 11 months. Hoping that, speaking of inspiration, the next few weeks are not all like this.
✗ = New


▫ Day 1:
Green Eyes.

▫ Day 2: Polaroid.
▫ Day 3: Walnut.
▫Day 4: Eclipse.
▫Day 5: Kodama.   
▫Day 6: Witch.
▫Day 7: Mec-Bug.
▫Day 8: My Plushie.  
▫Day 9: Tired Butterfly.  
▫Day 10: Inochi no Ki.  
▫Day 11: Tukci, my punk duck.  
▫Day 12: Wind.
▫Day 13: Love.  
▫Day 14: Feather.  
▫Day 15: Angel?  
▫Day 16: Bride.  
▫Day 17: Drawing.  
▫Day 18: Frog.  
▫Day 19: Black Cat.  
▫Day 20: Explosion.  
▫Day 21: No Title.  
▫Day 22: Broken.  
▫Day 23: It's Not A Good Idea...  
▫Day 24: Desert.   ✗
▫Day 25: Lotus.   ✗*
▫Day 26: Sorry. No Good Ideas.   ✗
▫Day 27: Dead Promises.   ✗
▫Day 28: Rugby.   ✗
▫Day 29: Hidden.   ✗
▫Day 30: The Strummers.   ✗**
▫ Day 31: Domino.

* This scanner has eaten half of gray.
** The Strummers are a band of my friends, so the design itself is not having a particular sense, it was only to make them a present: 3
However if you know them, but I doubt a lot xD, you will notice a bit 'of similarity with the originals.
- ~ -
Changing the subject, I say I'm over the moon because it has finally come to my beloved and long-awaited number SHOXX
~*-*~

And now, adios *-*

~ Sil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment